- Connection between SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Hybris Marketing can not be established using OAuth 2.0 SAML Bearer Assertion authentication method
- "Failed to connect to system" error message appears when creating the connection in SAP Analytics Cloud
- The following error statements are being generated in the Chrome Developer Tool logs:
- "Internal Server Error, 500"
- "Error Code: 3100, Error Message: Cannot return OAuth 2.0 SAML Bearer Assertion because of com.sap.core.connectivity.apiext.impl.authentication.assertion.oauth.OAuthTokenGenerationException: Could not retrieve OAuth 2.0 access token for user <USERID_IN_IDP>, Public URL: https:\\/\\/<SAC_SYSTEM_URL>, Path: \\/s4hcremotes\\/<CONNECTION_NAME>\\/sap\\/bw\\/ina\\/GetServerInfo"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the instructions to connect SAP Analytics Cloud to SAP Hybris Marketing system as per the SAP Hybris User Guide.
- In SAP Analytics Cloud add a new Live Data Connection > SAP S/4HANA > S/4HANA Cloud
- Fill in the necessary information for OAuth (Token Service User, Token Service Password and OAuth Scope).
- Click on the OK and the error message appears.
The user with ID "<USERID_IN_IDP>" does not exist in the Hybris system as a business user, therefore the connection can't be set and no token being retreived.
Make sure you've set up SSO on SAP Analytics Cloud and maintained the ID of business user: "<USERID_IN_IDP>" in the Custom SAML Mappping column under Security > Users.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,s/4, hana, cloud, marketing, integration , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem