You get an error message while trying to extract organizational data from Employee Central do SAP ERP.
Common error messages:
- Key mapping table was not updated for Organizational unit XXXXXXXX (ECPAO_PROCESSING076)
- Data of Organizational unit XXXXXXXX (mapped to Division) was not completely replicated to EC (ECPAO_PROCESSING094)
- Error in ERP template X for object XXXXXXXX during data replication to EC (ECPAO_PROCESSING065)
- Replicating Employee and Organizational data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- PA_SE_IN Addon
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to transaction SE38
- Run Organizational Data Extraction (ECPAO_OM_OBJECT_EXTRACTION) program
- Select the template group that will be used for the data extraction
- Execute (F8)
- Get an error message
The following extract can be found on the mentioned documentation:
"If the template group you have entered on the selection screen contains multiple transformation templates for organizational units, which map organizational units to different object types in Employee Central, your are shown an error message. Since business units, divisions, and departments from Employee Central all map to organizational units in the SAP ERP HCM system, you need to decide how to handle the organizational unit templates"
There are two ways to solve this problem depending on your business requirement:
- "Either you decide which of these object types you want to use. For example, if you decide to always replicate organizational units to departments, you only add a transformation template to your transformation template group that has the Department Employee Centralentity assigned."
- "If you want to use all three templates in your transformation template group, you must implement the Validity Periods for Data Replication to EC (EX_ECPAO_EMP_VALIDITY_TAB) Business Add-In (BAdI) to define for each organizational unit to which object in Employee Central it is to be mapped."
For more information please take a look on section Extracting Organizational Data in one of the following guides:
Replicating Organizational Data from SAP ERP HCM to Employee Central Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware
Replicating Organizational Data from SAP ERP HCM to Employee Central Using Dell Boomi AtomSphere as the Middleware
The links to these guides can be found on Knowledge Base Article 2529973.
Organization data extraction, ECPAO_OM_EXTR, ECPAO_OM_OBJECT_EXTRACTION, BIB, ECPAO_PROCESSING076, ECPAO_PROCESSING094, ECPAO_PROCESSING065, business unit, organizational unit, division, department , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , Problem