You want to collect the SAP Business ByDesign Outlook Add-In logs.
SAP Business ByDesign Outlook Add-In
To collect the logs from your SAP Business ByDesign Outlook Add-In follow the steps below:
1. In your Outlook, navigate to the SAP Business ByDesign tab
1.1. Optional: If already not logged in, log in the Outlook Add-In
1.2. Enter your logon data and click Log On
2. Click on Help and then Increase Log Level
The Increase Log Level functionality will enable the recording of logs by the Add-In while you perform your activities.
3. Perform the required activities
4. Click on Help and then Show Log File Directory
This should take you directly to the folder path where the log files are stored.
5. Inside the folder you can find the .log file which will then contain all the logs of the activities performed
6. Repeat Step 2 now to disable the Increase Log Level
It is important to disable the Increase Log Level function after you use it to enhance performance.
KBA , SRD-CC-OIN-GW , Groupware , Problem