onchange rule that is set on a picklist field gets executed correctly when doing an edit on an employee, but if an employee is rehired using manage pending hires the specific onchange rule is not changing the value
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a rule that modifies a picklist value of a job information field
- Set this rule to be onchange (for example you can set it onchange on the position field and when changing position it will modify value of the picklist field).
- Now create an internal hire and go into the manage pending hires tool to rehire this employee
- Fill in all required data and change value of the field that has onchange rule set.
- Note how this is not updating the correct value of the picklist field that should be modified by the rule.
Additional note: The rule works fine when modifying or doing a take action on an exiting employee.
This has been deemed to be a defect and is being looked at by engineering
This is targetted to be fixed in release b1802
internal hires, onchange rule, manage pending hires, MPH, JIRA ECT-85044 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , Problem