In the Home Work Center, Self Services Overview you select Edit Time Sheet and open the Activity Report. You remove the visibility of one or more elements via Personalization. Now you want to export your selection to Excel. But although you select the export of visible columns only, the newly created excel includes all elements, even those which are invisible in the UI.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select Self Services Overview.
- Edit Time Sheet.
- View Activity Report.
- Start Personalization Mode.
- Remove the visibility for one or more UI elements and save.
- Stop Personalization Mode.
- Now the columns for the deselected elements are not visible anymore.
- Select Export to Microsoft Excel.
- Select Export Column Visible.
- Start the download.
- Open the created excel file.
Result: The file includes all UI elements, not only those which are visible in the UI.
Due to technical limitation, the excel export includes all columns of the template and cannot be limited to visible elements only.
If you need to export visible columns only, you can design an alternative standard template and upload it into the system.
Tätigkeitsbericht; Spalte exportieren; alle; sichtbare; , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem