Talent Pool Information Missing from Successor Portlet in Employee Profile V12
SuccessFactors BIZX: Succession
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Employee File
2. Select "Scorecard" as the Employee Record
3. The Talent Pool information within the Successor Portlet is empty.
- The selected users "Job Code" has not been added to any Talent Pools in Families and Roles.
- The Successor Portlet will display the name of the Talent Pools that the users Job Code has been added to along with the number of Successors for that Talent Pool.
- Talent Pools that the user has been nominated for will not be displayed in the Successor Portlet, these will be displayed in the Nomination Portlet.
1. Search for "Families and Roles" in the Admin Centre Tool Search
2. Select the desired "Family"
3. Select the desired "Role"
3. Select "Edit Properties"
4. Select the "Talent Pool"
a. Add the Job Code of the employee.
b. Select Save & Close
Successor Portlet, Talent Pool, Number of Successors, Families and Roles, Job Code, V12, Employee Profile V12 , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-TP , Talent Pools , Problem