You are unable to migrate the balances of bank accounts as there is an error 0: Bank statement date DD/MM/YYYY must not be in the future is displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Open the Activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data
- Click Migrate Accounting transaction data using the migration tool
- Select the Migration Unit
- Click Execute Migration
- Select the Migration Object for Bank Balances.
An error message ID 0: Bank statement date DD/MM/YYYY must not be in the future is displayed
You cannot have a bank statement with a future date and needs to be adjusted.
1. Go to Business Configuration Workcenter
2. Go to Overview view
3. In the Activities Migration of Accounting Transaction Data
4. Choose Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool
5. In the Balances of Bank statements
6. You find that the Posting date of the template as DD/MM/YYYY.
This is a future date and the Bank statement date cannot be for a future date and this date needs to be adjusted.
Migration of Bank balances , KBA , migration of bank balances, migration , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem