You receive a Dump while trying to add Notes under Question Section during Scoping in Silverlight login.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view
- Go to Edit Project Scope
- Navigate to Step 4 : Questions Tab
- Under Questions Tab, Select any Element where you want to add Note
- Under Details section : Your Notes, try to add a New note by clicking on the New button
When the user tries to create a Note while there is still no Question selected, the systems reacts with a dump as Notes always have to refer to a particular Question.
Do not directly try to add a Note without selecting any Question. The dump can easily be avoided by selecting a Question before creating a Note. Once a Question is selected, it is possible to create a Note without problems.
We recommend to either switch to HTML5 or avoid the dump by always selecting a Question before pressing the New button.
Scoping Note, Business Configuration , Questions, Details Section, New Button , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem