- How to Share Reports to a Group or Role on Report Center?
- User is not able to share a report with multiple user;
- How can I share a report with all managers/employees;
- How can I share a report with all
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the "Report Center";
- Select a report to be shared;
- Select Share;
- There is only the option (User) for sharing as per screenshot.
This is caused because the user does not have the permission "Share Reports to Groups & Roles" on "Manage Dashboard/Reports.
To add this options to the share section is required to follow the below steps:
- Define what role the user is added on "View User Permission".
- Go to "Manage Permission Role"
- Add the permission "Share Reports to Groups & Roles" on "Manage Dashboard/Reports; See screenshot:
The options will be as follows:
Share reports - Managers - all employees - Group - Role - Report Center - Adhoc report - ORD - Advanced reporting - ODS , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem