You are trying to add an extension field in the Service Request form by SDK but are receiving a dump message.
In SAP Cloud for Customer HTML5 and RUI UI.
Reproducing the Issue
- In SDK PDI-Patch-Solution: ABCDEF123_ (ABCDEF123_ is your solution ID)
- Under BoExtension > ServiceRequest
- ServiceRequest.xbo right click on Enhance Form
- Add field Z00_ABC (Z00_ABC is a field that you want to add)
- In Further Usage select form Service Request /Country - Language
- Click on Add Field and Edit
- You will receive a dump
There is a maximum limit of 745 extension fields (KUT + SDK) per BO & node combination. In this particular case for BO-SERVICE_REQUEST & Node-ROOT, it has already reached 746.
We request you to delete unnecessary extension fields and then resume your process.Applicable for other forms too.
Field, Form, SDK, Extension Field, Limit , KBA , BC-DWB-REP-EXT , Extensibility , Problem