You have created surveys and enabled the Assign Automatically flag in the Activity Plan. Further, in the Routing Rule you have set up to assign the surveys to sales documents such as Leads, Sales Quotes, Opportunities based on the condition.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Surveys from the Surveys work center -> Surveys view.
- Create Activity Plan from Activity Planner work center -> Plans view. (Ensure that you have enabled Assign Automatically Flag).
- From Activity Planner work center -> Routing Rules view -> Create Activity Routing Rule for Business Application: Leads (for example).
- Now, Go to Sales Work Center -> Leads View
- Click New to create a lead
- Save and Open the lead
- Navigate to Surveys tab
You notice that the Surveys are missing. When you choose Add buttion manually then the respective surveys appear. However, since the Auto Assign flag is enabled you expect the surveys to be displayed automatically.
This is the expected system behavior. Auto Assign surveys functionality needs addtional step for it be displayed automatically.
Apart from enabling the flag, you should also create the work flow rule to enable the feature.
- Go to Administrator work center
- Choose Workflow Rules view
- Click New
- Choose Business Object as Leads in this example
- Choose the Timing as On Create Only
- Move to Define Actions step
- Choose Rule type as Actions
- Choose action Refresh from Activity Plan
- Choose Activate
- Choose Finish
Surveys, Sales Documents. , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , Problem