When selecting to create a Target Group from a selection of Contacts, the Cancel button in the Target group screen does not do anything.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers Work center
- Click on Contacts view
- Select a number of Contacts
- Click on Action setting symbol
- Click on Create Target Group for creating New Target Group
- This will load a new Target Group with the selected contacts as Members
- Select the Cancel button from this screen
Nothing is canceled, unable to close the screen without saving.
There were no changes made in New Target Group. The Cancel button functionality would undo the new changes made. This means that the default/old settings prior to the new changes made would be retained.
Here Cancel button work as Undo. Kindly find below Steps for more understanding:
- Go to Customer work center
- Contact View
- Select some number of Contacts
- Click on Action button to Create Target Group
- Now this will load a new Target group with the selected contacts as members
- If you do some changes on new Target Group screen such as fill the name of target group in the field Name and Notes in header screen or delete the some Members as contact under Members tab etc. and now by using Cancel button you can undo the all changes which has been done in new Target Group screen.
Cancel Button, Target Groups. , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , Problem