- ORD Report created from Adhoc Data source is throwing an error when run by other users (not owner).
- Report Center terms: Report - Canvas report with a list component that has a Report - Table report query as source cannot be run by a user it is shared to.
- Unable to distribute the ORD Report created using Adhoc data source through Report Distributor.
- Error "Report query or data access restrictions prevent the viewing of this component" prompts.
SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics
Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Run the ORD Report created from Adhoc data source.
- The report will display an error.
- Distribute the Report through Report Distributor to other users
- The Report delivered to users will show the error "Report query or data access restrictions prevent the viewing of this component"
- The user or recipient does not have access to the Adhoc report so ORD is following this permission and also not allowing access to that Adhoc report by way of the ORD report being restricted.
- Report Center terms: The Report - Table report which is used as source for creating the Report - Canvas report must be shared with the users who are running or getting the report through report distributor.
Share the Adhoc or Report - Table Report as well with the users who need to run it.
Report query or data access restrictions prevent the viewing of this component, Online Report designer Adhoc data source, Report - Canvas, report - Table, report canvas with report table source, Ad Hoc, shared reports , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem