This article provides the steps for changing your question ad secret answer, that help you unlock the WFA account if required.
This applies to:
- Standalone/native WFA/P logins and not to BizX-WFA integrations.
- Only if you are already able to login. If you are unable to login, please have another admin or SuccessFactors support reset your password.
SuccessFactors WorkForce Analytics / Planning
- Select the Admin option on the top right corner after logging in to WFA.
- Select 'My Profile'
- Enter your existing password and click 'Continue'
- Change the question and/or answer and click 'Continue' to save changes.
Change your question and secret answer , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To