- This article attempts to provide clarity about Employee Profile’s Audit Request process.
- Customer is requesting an audit log for user/users background/trend data.
- Customer is requesting an audit for a specific background/trend element.
- SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SuccessFactors People Profile
Customers can create a support ticket requesting for Employee Profile Audit Records once Audit Framework is enabled in the instance. For more information regarding Audit Framework, please review these KBAs:
There are 2 common scenarios where the customer can request for Audit Records:
- Background/Trend data of user/users were changed.
- Background/Trend data were changed but no specific user is indicated.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- Employee Profile Audit Records are narrowed down strictly to EP. Data from other modules will be excluded. EP data consists of Background and Trend data only. Personal Information/Standard Fields is user management under the Platform Team.
- We will only check for Insert/Update/Delete Operation.
- Per Audit Framework KBA, Audit Records are available for 90 days. Anything beyond 90 days is purged.
- Script will be handled as Task, so there might be some delays.
WHEN CREATING THE SUPPORT TICKET, PLEASE PROVIDE:
- A summary of the issue, preferably with screenshots of the affected fields. Employee Profile contains several information, some from other modules. We need to confirm the source of the information as configured in the Admin Center and in the Data Model.
- List of affected UserIDs. These can be verified in the User Data File.
- How are these data maintained? (Scheduled job? Manual?)
- (OPTIONAL) Timeframe on when the change happened. Please note of the 90-day retention period for Audit Records.
- Affected Instance ID and Data Center.
- Support Access enabled in the instance. Further confirmation is needed on how the fields are configured. Please maintain support access in the secure area, per below KBA:
KBA , LOD-SF-EP-REP , Reporting , How To