When employee has multiple emails and deleting the primary email, you will see the other email automatically switch and become primary, but this is actually not saved after clicking save button
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
One user has 2 contact email address: A(Primary) and B.
- You delete A, then B's "Is Primary" will be set to Yes automatically, and you can save it.
- If you check in UI, there is no asterix beside the B email address, so system regards this as a non-primary email address.
- Now click on Edit button again, and you will see "Is Primary" is actually still set to No.
- So original automatic changes in step 1 above were not saved.
This has been deemed to be a defect and engineering are working on a fix
This is targetted to be fixed in b1802 release
Email, primary, contact, delete, jira ECT-87410 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , Bug Filed