When open your email box, you find there are notification emails received from your C4C system firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "1 Workflow Rule failed on from DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM YYYY".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open your e-mail box.
- Find there are notification emails received from your system email@example.com.
- The subject of emails shows as "1 Workflow Rule failed on from DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM YYYY".
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Workflow Rules work center view.
- Click on the gear icon on the right side of screen.
- Select Workflow Log.
- Find there are failed workflow rules showed in the logs.
This is system standard behavior that failed workflow rules trigger notification email to key users for reminder.
Workflow rule are failing because related Information may not present at the time of workflow execution.
According to current implementation of workflow rule, it is not possible to stop notification for selected key users. Only possibility is to either stop notification to all key users or allow notification to all key users.
If you want to stop receiving such notification emails, there are two possible ways to stop notification to all key users.
- Click on Notifications icon in the menu bar list.
- In the Notifications screen on UI, click on "Unsubscribe from E-mail" icon presents right to Workflow failed notification.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Open link First Implementation.
- Edit Project Scope.
- Click on Next and navigate to Questions section.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange.
- Select Business Process Management.
- ln General Settings for Tasks: C4C Specific(1), tick checkbox for "Do you want to switch Off Failed Workflow Rule Notification for Key Users ?" option.
1 Workflow Rule failed on from; workflow rule failed; workflow failed notification;failed workflow logs; , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To