- After making a change in job information and saving a new historic record; it may be observed that the incorrect amount of changes are displayed in the left pane of the job information history porlet.
- It may show for example only 10 fields been changed, but actually 16 changes have been done.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Go to a specific employee and make a job information change (Make changes to multiple fields).
- Save the job information which will create a new historic effective dated record.
- open the job information history portlet and take a look at the new record in the left pane/left section.
- Notice how it may show less amount of fields that have been changed.
This has been deemed to be a defect and is being fixed by the engineering team
This is targetted to be fixed in b1802 release
pane, historic, jobinfo, amount records, jira ECT-86863 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Propagation XML , Bug Filed