After receiving an e-mail from SAP Analytics Cloud indicating that your certificate was renewed, you can't login again to your tenant and you see this error message:
HTTP Status 500 - Error occured while validate signature
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Something went wrong during the automated renewal of the certificate and SAP Cloud Identity can't validate the newly created certificate.
There is no action that as user or System Owner you can take to fix the problem. You need to open an incident with SAP Analytics Cloud to trigger the certificate renewal manually.
- Login with your S-user to create an incident with Product Support https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#incident/solution
- Select the component LOD-ANA-BI
This rarelly happen and the System Owner always have 30 days to manually renew the certificate. More information about renewing the certificate in KBA 2542839
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
certificate, renewal, 500, SAP Cloud for Planning, CloudforAnalytics, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem