You have created a custom KPI and would like to add it to the home page. However when you are in the adaptation or personalization mode, the KPI is missing from the list.
You may face the same scenario with reports: You would like to add a report to the home page, but it is missing in the list.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
In Cloud for Customer:
Go to Home.
- Click Edit > Adapt.
- Select the required business role and click OK.
- Click Edit > Edit.
- Click KPIs or Reports
- Go to Home, view Overview.
- Click Start Personalization Mode or Key User Settings > Start Adaptation Mode.
- Click the + symbol to add a new tile.
- Go to the KPI or Report tab respectively.
Your custom KPI or report is not listed here.
The report that the KPI is based on is not assigned to the respective work center or it is hidden.
In C4C, if you have enabled the assignment of reports to business roles in the business configuration, the report also needs to be assigned to the respective role.
Reports will only be listed if the below prerequisites are followed:
- The report has a view and selection defined (apart from Initial);
- The report is assigned to a specific work center or business role (C4C only);
- The report is not hidden;
- The user is also assigned to at least one of the work centers / business roles assigned to the report;
- In C4C: The business role has to provide the work center assignment for the Business Analytics work center if you are in the Adaptation mode.
home tile, report, KPI, Adapt, business role, assignment, missing, not available , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem