In the Ticket UI there are three different fields available for Customer which each have different OVS (object value search).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open any Ticket OR click New.
- Click on the Tickets Quick Create option (in the side bar, or click NEW).
Result: you can have the option of three different Customer fields which each have different value help options.
By default only one Customer field is visible and the other two fields are hidden, but can be made visible using Personalization or Edit Master Layout using the KUT (Key User Tool). You can show/hide the fields via Adaptation using KUT.
- The Customer field maps to the value help Customer_OVS which does not respect the access context and shows all Customers (Account and Individual Customer).
- The Account field maps to the value help Account_OVS which respects the access context based on the ACCOUNT WoC (work centre) View and shows only Customers of type Account.
- The Individual Customer field maps to the value help IndividualCustomer_OVS which respects access context based on INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER WoC View and shows only Customers of type Individual Customer.
This is expected system behaviour.
[Enter your See Also here...]
customer fields, object value search, individual customer, value help , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To