You have completed the Service Order, Service Confirmation and the Invoicing, and you realize that the value in the Service confirmation is incorrect.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service Order work-center.
- Go to the Service Order Processing view.
- Search for the relevant Service Order, click on Edit -> View All.
- Go to the Document Flow, and get the Service Confirmation ID and the relevant customer invoice.
The status of the Service Order is Completed, Service Confirmation is Not Relevant and the related Customer Invoice is Released. Hence, none of the documents are editable.
The issue occurs as the user has entered a wrong amount in the Service Confirmation.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work-center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents and open the relevant invoice.
- Click on the Cancel button.
The Service order, goes back into the "In Process" status. Now, a new Service Confirmation with the relevant amount can be created.
"Incorrect Amount", "Service Confirmation" , KBA , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , Problem