The Role XYZ (XYZ repesents the name of the role) can be added more than once in the opportunity as Involved party even though the Party XYZ has been configured as unique in the Business Configuration.
Further, an error message is displayed in the opportunity and you are allowed to Save the opportunity despite the error: 'Please use not more than 1 party(ies) of role XYZ'.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Search and open opportunity ABC (ABC represents the opportunity name).
- Go to facet Sales Team or Involved Parties.
- Click on Add and select the Role XYZ .
- Repeat the process in step 5 to add another Role XYZ.
An error occurs: 'Please use not more than 1 party(ies) of role XYZ'.
If you click on Save the opportunity is saved successfully.
As per the current system design, Opportunity is an Error Tolerant Document and therefore it is allowed to Save the document despite the error message. However, the system will always pop up the error whenever you open the document in order to alert you.
If you want to prevent the document from being saved then PDI customization is recommended.
opportunity, opportunities, error, save , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem