You, as time administrator, notice that the employees are missing in the basic search results of the Time Sheet view in the Time Administration work center.
SAP Business ByDesign 1711 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Time Administration work center, Time Sheet view.
- Using the basic search, query for employee XYZ (where XYZ stands for an existing employee).
- System displays message No Results Found.
The basic search for employees in the Time Sheet view is country-specific. If there is more than one country scoped in the system, no results will be shown in the basic search.
To search for the employees:
Go to the Time Administration work center, Time Sheet view;
- On the right corner of the screen, click Advanced — alternatively, you can use keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + G;
- Under Employment, select in the drop-down field Country the relevant country;
- Add the information for the employee(s) to be found and click Go or press Enter;
- The employee(s) will be displayed.
KBA , employee , time sheet , no results found , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To