When a Ticket has already been created and the Customer data gets changed, this does not reflect in the Ticket.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Social Media Messages or Ticket view (any view where you can find Tickets).
- Open Ticket 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Overview facet.
- Click on the Customer ABC (ABC represents the Customer name).
- In the Customer view, click Edit and add a Telephone number 456 (456 represents the Telephone number).
- Save and close the Customer window.
- Refresh the Social Media Ticket 123.
Result: The Telephone number does not get added / updated in the Ticket.
All the Address fields of these BOs have a concept of an Address Snapshot and any transactional documents that are created are created for the Address Snapshot that is active at the time of creation of the document.
If any changes are done to the address, then a new Address Snapshot is created and all the subsequent documents will have that information.
All the documents that are created after the Phone number (as used in this example, but also for other address fields) will be updated and have the new Phone number information.
Navigating from the Ticket to the Customer, the Phone number will be maintained.
This is the standard behaviour of Account, Individual Customer, Contacts or Social Media User Profile Business Object within the system.
Ticket, Address, Phone Number, Customer, Change, Update , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem