Admin Alerts on the Home Page display a different number of Org Replication records than what can be seen in the Data Replication Monitor.
Please see the screenshots below:
'Admin Alerts' shows 5 Records for Employee Organisational Assignment
But when searching directly in Data Replication Monitor, the number of results found is different.
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Home Page in Successfactors.
- Note the number of records listed in the Admin Alerts Tile.
- Click on either the Employee Master Data or Employee Organisational Assignment Links to Open Data Replication Monitor.
- Search for the records available for that Replication Type as specified on the Above Screenshot.
The case of this issue is that the missing records are for users which have been purged from the system but their "Employee Data Replication Status" Object still exist in the system. This means that the Admin Alerts still records the Object information and include it on the Admin Alerts total whereas the result will not appers in the Data Replication Monitor UI
To Resolve this issue and sync up the Admin Alerts the following can be done:
- Navigate to Admin Center ->Import and Export Data ->Export Data.
- Select Employee Data Replication Status and click Export
Now you have an Excel File with all the Employee Data Replication Status Object which will add up to the total of the Admin Alerts Tile.
Next, you can compare the results in the Data Replication Monitor UI to the results in the Excel and find the external code of the employees who have been purged.
Once you have determined the Missing External codes' the following changes need to be applied to sync the Admin Alerts and the Data Rplication Monitor UI.
- Navigate to: Admin Center -> Manage Data -> Search for "Employee Data Replication Status" and also search for each externalCodes which is missing in the UI.
- Select the record. Click "Take Action" and choose "Make Correction".
- Change Replication Update Status to "Deleted". Save the object.
- Repeat for all externalCodes which are missing in the Data Replication Monitor UI.
Now the Admin Alert Tile should read the same value as the number of records appearing in the UI
Admin Alerts, Data Replication Monitor UI, Missing Records, Record Inconsistancies , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Problem