You create a Workflow Rule to Activate Accounts. Once you have selected the relevant conditions and actions the Account is not activated.
Reproducing the Issue
Assuming that you have Account XYZ (XYZ represents the account name) and the Status is Blocked. You create Workflow Rule ABC (ABC represents the workflow rule name) in order to Activate Accounts like XYZ (Status: Blocked).
- Go to the Administrator Workcenter.
- Go to the Task Distribution View.
- Select the Workflow Rules Sub-view.
- Click on New.
- On Step 1: Enter Basic Data.
- Enter a Description ABC.
- Select Business Object: Account.
- Select Timing: On Every Save.
- Click on Next > Step 2: Define Conditions.
- Add a group of conditions according to your need.
- Click on Next > Step 3: Define Actions.
- Select Rule Type: Action.
- Select Trigger Action: Activate.
- Review and Confirm.
After meeting the Rule conditions, Account XYZ is not activated.
When creating such Workflow Rule you have to specify which of the actions should be taken for specifc status.
To solve the issue, you have to choose the Action according to your Account status:
- Revoke Obsolescensce > For Obsolete status.
- Activate > For In Preparation status.
- Unblock > for Blocked status.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem