After checking that no active and inactive user has an item/program assigned with the given assignment type, it is tried to delete the assignment type, but at its attempt, the system throws a validation error:
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
[...] cannot be removed because it is in use."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
In the LMS admin side, click on:
- References > Learning > Assignment Types;
- Search for the desired assignment type and try to delete it;
- The validation error is thrown.
This type of id, the assignment type, falls under some of the ids that are used on the compliance report table. These are used as primary key in the database and they cannot be deleted.
There would be two possible workarounds:
- Edit the assignment type name and put something as "do not use".
- Reach out to the SAP Professional Services team to analyze and check the possibility to deleted it.
assignment type, delete, validation error, unable, not possible, cannot be removed because it is in use , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem