In Employee Profile, when printing to PDF, all portlet information populates except the 'Performance & Potential Matrix'. This is left blank.
- Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee Profile >
- Take Action drop down >
- Print to PDF
- PDF populates except for the Performance & Potential portlet
Caused by incorrect code logic which affects the background-element "matrix1placement" and "matrix2placement".
This is a know issue and fix has been confirmed for the b1802 release.
- Windows 10 has a built in 'Print to PDF' function.
- For older versions, if you use Chrome then you can also use this feature. In Chrome, click the menu and and click Print (or Ctrl +P) > Click the Change button under Destination and select Save as PDF.
- If your company has Adobe software installed: Press Ctrl + P > Choose File > Print > Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box (you may have to click on Find Printer first) > Click Print.
Further details you can find here.
- You can also use your browsers print functionality (Ctrl + P). This will print out all data on the Employee Profile and keep the format of the Employee Profile.
Take Action, Print to PDF. , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , Problem