You scheduled broadcast to be executed at any specific time but broadcast got delayed by 1 hour in execution.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Click on the view Broadcasts.
- Search for the desired broadcast.
- Check the schedule time and when it got executed via view logs.
This is system standard behaviour.
There is a broadcast trigger job that runs every hour which picks all the due broadcasts runs for the last 1 hour. So you can expect a delay of up to 1 hour between scheduled time and delivery time of the broadcast.
The reason to run by the hour is because batch processing needs some possibilities to manage various concurring jobs. There is an explanation text for the same for the corresponding field in the broadcasting UI :For technical reasons, there can be a delay of up to an hour from the selected start time.
Broadcast, C4C, ByD , KBA , AP-RC-ANA-PLN , C4C, ByD: Analytics Planning , How To