You want to hide a specific BO (e.g. Accounts, Opportunities, Lead) from the Create button ("+" icon) in Responsive UI (RUI) / Fiori Home Page, but you can't find a way to adapt that screen to hide it.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Responsive UI / Fiori
You are not able to use Adaptation Mode on that screen and this is the standard system behaviour.
Even though you are not able to hide it via Adaptation Mode, alternatively you can hide those buttons via Access Restriction for specific Business Roles.
- Go to Administrator Work Center
- Go to Business Roles
- Click on the Business Role ABC (Where ABC is the Business Role you wish to hide the buttons)
- Click on the View All button
- Go to the Access Restrictions tab
- Select the Work Center View ID XYZ (Where XYZ is the relevant Work Center View ID you wish to restrict the access)
- In the Write Access column select No Access in the available dropdown options
By setting this the application will hide the respective BO button from the Create New screen in the RUI Home Page, but be advised that this may also restrict access on all available New/Edit buttons for that BO in the application for that specific business role you're editing.
Quick Create, Home Page, Hide Button, Create New , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem