If you “save as” a dashboard tile, there is a delay before it is available for permissioning in Manage Permission Roles > Manage Permission > Reporting Permission > Analytics Tile and Dashboards.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Admin Center > Reporting and Analytics > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files
2. Check for a Dashboard with product = Tile (Homepage)
3. Take Action > Save As > Enter new name > OK
4. Opens Analytics Tile Builder > press Next until Preview to make sure it works.
5. Press Next until Availablility > Tick Make Active > Save and Exit
6. Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Select a Role
7. Permissions > Reports Permissions > Analytics Tiles and Dashboards > look for new dashboard
As a workaround you either create a new dashboard tile without the save as function in Admin Center OR duplicate a dashboard tile via Report Center (instead of Admin Center). Both options will have the dashboard tile immediately available for permissioning in RBP.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Bug Filed