Period end processing simualtion failed without any log file.
- Employee Central 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1: Go to Manage Time off calendar
Step 2: Show filter Bar
Step 3: Time Account type -> mentioned Leave type
Step 4: Simulate the PEP calendar.
Step 5: The job fails without any error. Monitor job in provisioning shows error in details "AbsenceJobInfoHistory.getListTimeTypeProfile() of a null object loaded from local variable 'history'"
Some user's considered for the PEP run do not have any job history record
Check the user's with inconsistent data and correct the same.
How to check the list of users
- Navigate to import and export data---->Export data---->Time account----->download the file
- Filter the file based on the time account type for which PEP is failed
- Check whether the users have proper job history records.If not add job history data and simulate PEP.
Engineering team is planning to add a check for above inconsistency.We will be able to run this check to identify the list of users with inconsistent data.Check is currently planned for 1805.
An enhancement ticket is already created to fix below issues
- System should provide a downloadable log file with the details of affected users
- Entire simulation should not fail just because some user has inconsistent data
PEP, Job fails, period-end-processing, no error logs, AbsenceJobInfoHistory.getListTimeTypeProfile() of a null object loaded from local variable 'history', time-off, employee central ECT-90116, ECT-90119 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem