You are unable to see Toggle Menu Icon in Windows Extended App
Windows Extended App
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to Windows Extended App.
2. You are not able to find the Menu Toggle Button.
Please refer attached screenshot showing the issue.
The Toggle Menu Button that toggles the Menu bar on and off is available on the screen depending upon the screen size.
The Toggle Menu Button appears on reducing Screen Resolution of the system.
Steps to change Screen Resolution are as follows:
1. Go to your system Control Panel.
2. Under Appearance and Personalization select Adjust screen resolution.
3. Reduce the screen resolution upto 1440 *900.
4. Then Open the Windows Extended App on your system.
Note: We have tested this on a Lenovo ThinkPad T460 having 14" Display. Hence the required Screen Resolution may vary slightly for your device.
Toggle Menu Button, Not able to to Toggle Menu in Windows App, Windows App Menu Icon, Menu Icon Missing , KBA , toggle menu missing , toggle menu not visible , windows app menu button not visible , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , Problem
|Menu Icon missing.PNG|