- We are facing issues running the curriculum connector.
- The files we are trying to load are the curriculum_item ones and the purpose of this load is to remove the current curriculum-item association.
- We checked the files we are processing with the connector and they are in UTF-8 encoding.Also the headers in use within the file are correct.
- However we cannot remove the association between the curriculum and the item inside it.
- Can you please validate why the connector is not removing all the items from the curricula?
- Error: 1173 Record received for duplicate entity
SAP HCM Suite
Learning Management System (LMS)
There are 2 possible causes for such issues:
- The incorrect input file is being used to update the curriculum-item association
- The connectors Properties are missing some required configuration
For cause #1:
- Please verify that you are using the curriculum_item_data.txt, and not the curriculum_data.txt
As per the connector workbook:
- Curriculum connector: This connector adds new curricula and updates to existing curricula.
- Curriculum item data connector: This part of the curriculum connector adds or removes items from a curriculum.
It will not update any of the settings for an existing item.
For cause #2:
- Please navigate to System admin > configuration > system configuration > Connectors
- Search that the following default properties are in the file and as follow:
- If you notice the first 2 missing or with a different extension (like CSV for instance) please change it back to txt and save your changes.
- Then try to run the connector again
SAP, SF, Learning, LMS, SuccessFactors, connectors, curriculum, curricula, curriculum_item_data.txt, curriculum_data.txt, error code 1173, Record received for duplicate entity, REMOVE_FLAG , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem