- What are the fields that should appear in Dynamic Member list rules?
- How to change Dynamic Member list rules attribute?
SAP Jam integrated with BizX
How to create a Dyanmic member list?
a: This can be done by going into SAP Jam Admin concolse:: Admin > Users & Member Lists > Select Dynamic Member List tab > Click "New Dynamic Member List"
b: Name the Dynamic Member List e.g. XYZ
c: Click in the text box that says "Click here to add dynamic memership rules"
d: Select an attribute from the picklist and give it a value. This will result in any user matching that selection being part of the Dynamic Member List.
Refer: KBA 2366029
Mentioned in the table are Rules OR Attributes that can be selected to create a dynamic member list in SAP Jam:
Note: The options available in the picklist are synced across from the User Data File in your SuccessFactors instance. You will only be able to select values that are already maintained in your SuccessFactors instance.
Reference: Guide URL
- When creating a Dynamic Member List Rule a set of fields are presented when "Select an Option". What controls the set of fields presented?
- The set of the fields are controlled by the field level permissions for this user in BizX. The SAP Jam admin who sets up a dynamic list is going to have to be entrusted to see these custom fields within BizX--because you can use them for storing any kind of data. So as long as the admins on the SAP Jam side are given permission in BizX to access these custom fields, they can use them for setting up dynamic member list rules.
- How to create a SAP Jam Group using dynamic member list?
- Refer: KBA 2478813
- How to control access to few attributes while creating a dynamic member list?
- This is controlled within BizX using the RBP permissions. You should contact your RBP admin to answer how this can be achieved in your RBP based on the configurations done in your instance.
SAP Jam member list field Dynamic Member list rules Dynamic member List attribute , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LST , Member List , How To