Connector job faced an error, the error description is "Crashed job discovered at" followed by the date and time the error was logged. The error may be present multiple times as the job automatically tries to reestablish itself.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to System Admin->Connectors->The appropriate connector job;
- "View Errors" button;
- There is an error logged as "Crashed job discovered at" and the time it was logged;
- Go to System Admin->Environment;
- Follow the Update History link;
- The date/time for an update fits in the period in which the Connector job faced the error.
There was an update performed in the system during the time in which the connector job was running.
Some temporary downtime may occur during an update (or patch update). Operations team is working so that this kind of scenario does not happen in the future.
Schedule the connector to run again or wait for the next run, if the connector job runs successfully afterwards, no further action is needed.
2583283 - Connector did not run/does not appear on View Results
Connector, Error, Update, Crashed job discovered at, Schedule Connector, Fail, Stop, Not run , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem