People Search in SuccessFactors mobile app does not display auto suggestions when only single (or double) character is entered. Even though the same works from web browser.
Successfactors Mobile App
Reproducing the Issue
- Open 'Search' in SuccessFactors mobile app.
- Enter one or two characters that throw up auto suggestions on Search in web browser.
- No suggestion will be dispalyed.
SuccessFactors Mobile doesn't support one or two character auto trigger hit list. At least three or more characters are required for this.
- The search auto suggestion in mobile app works for three or more character inputs only.
- A workaround for single or double character inputs would be to add spaces in the end to bring the character count to three so the trigger condition is met.
BizX Mobile Search People Search , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , Problem