In the Registration Form for the Scheduled Offering the User see the Custom Columns number instead of the label.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
In the Admin side:
- Go to System Admin->Custom Columns->Registration Form;
- Click to "Add New";
- Fill the Column Number and Label;
- Hit "Add" (the custom column can be referenced or not, there is no restriction);
- Follow KBA 2149224 to add the Custom Column to the Registration Form.
In the User side:
- From the Learning Plan, select Register Now for the Item with the SO with the Custom Column added to the Registration Form;
- Select "Register Now" to the Scheduled Offering
- In the Registration Form, the Column Number is being shown instead of the Label.
There is no label in the User's Language setting.
Option 1: Change User's Language
As the user go to Options and Settings in the Links tile;
- Under "Select a Locale and Time Zone", change the value for "Active Locale ID" so that it matches the one in the Custom Column;
- Hit "Apply Changes".
Option 2: Add a label value for the User's Language in the Custom Column
As Admin, go to System Admin->Custom Columns->Registration Form;
- Search for the mentioned Custom Column and Edit it;
- In the Summary tab, click "Open Localization Popup" (the little globe next to the Labels field);
- Fill the value for the desired Language/Locale;
- Hit "Save and Close".
Note: changing the value in the Label field will change its value only for the Language that is currently active for the Admin (and is the only way to change for this Language/Locale)
2149224 - How to add Custom Field/Column in the Registration Form in a Schedule Offering
Scheduled Offering, SO, Registration Form, Custom Column, Label, Language, Locale, Translate , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , Problem