- Customer created a business rules that is intended to be trigger when the higher level of any position is changed in "Position Org chart". Once the change is saved, no workflow is triggered and the system creates a new record in Job Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
- Job information workflows are never triggered if the supervisor is changed by parent position change in "Position org chart"
- This is working by design, the possible workaround is to create a rule in the position MDF object but the rule will trigger always even if this is not a supervisor change. The rules for MDF objects does not have the option to compare to the previous value.
- In case you consider this as an important change for the product, you can submit your idea in the community
For SAP only:
- The confirmation of this behavior is related to Jira ECT-87472
2281023 - How to submit an Enhancement Request for SAP Employee Central
- Employee Central, Workflow, Position Org Chart, Position Change, Parent Position
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711