Account values display with 2 decimal places even though it is set to 0 in both the model and story styling setting in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2017.24.4
Reproducing the Issue
Log on to SAC tenant.
Navigate to Browse > Models and then open the probematic model.
Confirm that Decimal Places is set to 0 for the problematic Account object.
Create a Table story on the model.
=> By default, the problematic Account object displays values with 0 decimal place as model setting.
Add [Cross Calculation] into Rows or Columns.
=> The problematic Account object displays values with 2 decimal places, which is not expected.
=> The Styling setting of the story is set to 0 Decimal Places as well.
=> This issue doesn't occur when adding other dimensions into table.
This issue will be resolved in 2018.03.
Workaround: Change Display as option from Unformatted to Auto-formatted in Styling setting of the story.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, account, measure, value, decimal, point, place, 0, zero, two, float, story, table, model, styling, , KBA , quantity decimal problem , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem