You have created two or more Standard Working Times in the relevant Business Configuration activity, mapped them to the relevant Work Agreements and assigned them to a Company. However, when doing the hiring of a new employee, only one of theses Standard Working Times is being defined correctly.
SAP Business ByDesign 1711 or later.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Personnel Administration > Regular Tasks.
- Select the relevant country and then click Hire Employee.
- Enter the basic Personal Data for the employee and click Next.
- On the next screen, input all information (including the Company and a Work Agreement that is assigned to the desired Standard Working Time).
- For one of the Work Agreements maintained, the Standard Working Time is correctly defined by the system — for the other(s), system won't assign anything.
One of the reasons for this is that you created two different sets of Working Times in the Business Configuration activity and assigned them both to the relevant Company.
Ideally, only one set of Working Time should be assigned per Company. To correct this:
- Go to Business Configuration > Overview.
- Search for the Working Time activity.
- Open the option to Assing Working Times to Companies.
- Delete one of the sets assigned to the Company, then click Save and Close.
- Now, open Maintain Standard Working Times.
- Delete the set which was unassigned from the company.
- Select the remaining set and click Add Row to add the additional Work Agreements to this set.
- Once done, click Save and Close.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To