After creating a custom dashboard tile using the Tile Builder based on the Performance Management domain, the document ID column is not appearing as a link to the performance management document. See screenshot as a reference:
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom tile using the Performance Management domain;
- Select the Document ID Column;
- Add the tile to a Dashboard;
- Then go to Analytics tab > Dashboards > Select the Dashboard and the tile
- The document ID will not have a link.
- This is an expected behavior for custom tiles on Performance Management. It is possible to use the standard tile if the link for the Document ID is required.
- Another action possible is to send an enhacement request as per the KBA Article 2090228 on “How to submit an enhancement request”.
Dashboard - Tile - Document ID - Performance Management Domain - link , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem