When you try to execute the migration of Sales Quotes, an error message is raised in the Simulation step:
Use a different document type. Document type XYZ is configured as display only (XYZ represents the document type name)
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1802 and above.
Reproducing the Issue
Enter Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview tab, search for activity "Migration of Sales Quotes".
- Click on "Migrate Sales Quotes Using the Migration Tool".
- In the migration staging area, select a file.
- Click on Execute Migration-> Step-By-Step.
- In the step 3 (Simulation), the error appears.
This issue happens because the document type has a configuration inconsistency.
This inconsistent configuration marks the Document Type as read-only and hence any attempt to create a quote with the document type causes the error.
In order to resolve this configuration inconsistency, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview tab, search for "Sales Quote".
- Enter in the Activity "Sales Quote".
- Click on "Maintain Document Types".
- Mark the checkbox “Replication” (note: The system automatically marks “Direct Customer Acceptance” and “External Pricing”).
- Unmark the box “Replication”.
- Unmark also boxes “Direct Customer Acceptance” and “External Pricing”.
migration, document type , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To