In this document, we will go through the process of granting the relevant role based permissions that are required for configuring payroll systems and assigning payroll systems to users.
The Payroll Control Center has been implemented on the Employee Central Payroll side. Customer system is upgraded to EA-HRRXX 608 SP44.
The "Enable Payroll Control Center" option has been selected in Provisioning.
- Payroll Control Center
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log on to the Payroll Control Access Center (without permissions enabled).
1.1. Access denied - view error message "No payroll systems have been assigned to you" or "You have no permission for SAP System Configuration":
The correct permissions have not been assigned and enabled for that specific role.
1. Go to Admin Center. In the Tools search field, enter Manage Permission Roles.
2. Choose Take action and then Edit for the role that you want to grant the permission to, for example, the System Admin role.
3. Click the Permission button.
4. Click Manage SAP System Configuration and select the checkbox Access to SAP System Configuration.
4.1. This enables a user to see the SAP System Configuration link in Admin Center.
5. Click SAP System Configuration, select all the permissions, and click Done.
5.1. Payroll System Assignment:
This allows a user with this role to assign payroll systems to a target user (payroll administrator or payroll process manager, for example).
5.2. SAP System Configuration:
This allows the user with this role to configure Employee Central Payroll parameters.
5.3. Payroll Control Center Configuration:
This allows the user with this role to configure the classic or the new Payroll Control Center solution for each payroll system.
6. Scroll down to Grant this role to … and click Add or Edit Granting.
7. Specify whom you want to grant this role permission to, and then specify the target population whom the granted users have permission to access. Make sure that Everyone is selected as the target population. This means that a user with this role can assign payroll systems to all users.
8. Click Done and Save Changes.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , P2P & Cloud Payroll , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To