On adding one time deduction record for terminated employee, the system throws error
Successfactors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee is terminated (Say November 2017)
- Admin is trying to add a one time deduction for this employee effective as of October (Employee was active as of this date)
- The system throws error: "No Permission to Create Record for the Selected User".
This is currently a system limitaion. You cannot insert One time deduction to inactive employees.
- The engineering team has confirmed that this is a limitation as it was not designed to insert one time deduction records for Inactive employees.
- Currently the Enhancement has no fix date, and is currently in discussion but the team has confirmed that it will be after the 1805 release only.
- Please reach out to your CSM if tracking of the ticket ECT-82931 is required or you can even raise a chat with us to know the status.
- Workaround: Import one-time deduction for inactive employees using Admin Center -> Import and Export data.
One time deduction No Permission to Create Record for the Selected User Terminated Inactive No Permission Create Record , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-AAD , Advances & Deductions , Problem