When you try to update the registered product in C4C, you get an error message "Enter a Customer"
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer(Integration with ERP)
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Installed Base Workcenter
2) Navigate to Registered Products section
3) Open the object "XYZ" (XYZ is a regsitered product replicated from ERP to C4C)
4) Try to do some change and save the object , you get an error "Enter a Customer"
1) From 1711 release of SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer, you are allowed to replicate a Registered Product to C4C without associating a Customer to it
2) You are trying to modify a replicated regsitered product(which doesnt have a customer), this is not allowed in C4C
1) If there is a real need to update the Registered Product, you need to replicate those changes from ERP to C4C
Note : Standard creation of Registered Product in C4C remains same where account association is mandatory
Error "Enter a Customer" while saving the registered product in C4C ; Registered Products in C4C ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , Problem