When looking at the document flow of a Service Confirmation, the Posting Date displays the date the service confirmation was created on, not the date of the time recording.
SAP Business ByDesign 1711
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Field and Service Repair work center.
2. Select Service Confirmations view.
3. Open any Service Confirmation.
4. Click on View All and select Document Flow tab.
5. See that field Posting Date has the same value as Created On field.
The field Posting Date in the document flow of Service Confirmation is the date on which documents are posted, meaning that this date is usually the same date when the Service Confirmation was created.
This is current system behaviour.
Posting Date, Creation Date, Service Confirmation , KBA , AP-SCO-SC , Service Confirmation , How To