When looking at the document flow of a Service Confirmation, the Posting Date displays the date the service confirmation was created on, not the date of the time recording.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Field and Service Repair work center.
2. Select the Service Confirmations view.
3. Open any Service Confirmation.
4. Click on View All and select the Document Flow tab.
5. See that the field Posting Date has the same value as the Created On field and no value for the Fixed On field is maintained.
The Posting Date of a Service Confirmation is taken from the Fixed On date in the General tab. If there is no value maintained for the Fixed On date then the system uses the Created On date.
This is current system behaviour.
1523324 - Posting date in journal entry for service provision from CRM document
Posting Date, Creation Date, Service Confirmation , KBA , AP-SCO-SC , Service Confirmation , How To