When launching a PM form there are no goals autopopulating into the Goal Section.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create goals on the goal plan.
2. Launch form linked to that goal plan.
3. Open the form.
4. No goals are appearing in the Goal Section of the form / Some Goals are missing.
1. Private Goals are excluded from the section and the goals on your goal plan are private.
2. The section is setup with Category filters, that either don't exist on the goal plan or the goals you have created are not under that specific category.
Resolution for case 1: Private Goals are excluded from the section
1. Go to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates
2. Open the Affected Form Template.
3. Go to Edit Fields and Sections.
4. Choose the Objective Section.
5. Click on Show advanced Options...
6. Untick the checkbox for "Exclude Private Goals".
Resolution for case 2: Category filters are set in the section
The resolution for this case requires xml changes.
1. Check the xml for <obj-category>
2. Either remove the filters alltogether or replace the category IDs with existing ones.
Category ID can be found in the Goal Plan xml.
Goals, Objectives, Category Filter, not populating, missing, Private Goals, PM Form, Forms, Objective Section, Goal Section , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem