For some reasons, the Rrecord Learning’ display in production and staging is different.
The first page in Test is skipped in Production. Comparing the settings in Global Variables / User Setting / User role, they are all the same in both instances.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions since b1702
Reproducing the Issue
- From User landing page select 'Record Learning' option from links
- Depending on system configuration you will be presented with an option to select learning type or skip straight to record learning page.
This is dependant on whether the 'updatedSelfRecordLearningFlow' is enabled.
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN
- In the configuration search for 'updatedSelfRecordLearningFlow'
- This value can be set to 'true' or 'false'
- If set to 'true' you will see the page as in the left image above and If set to 'false' you will see the page as in the right image above
updatedSelfRecordLearningFlow; record learning; LMS_ADMIN , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To